Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Father'S Day Abah!

I think I have a love hate relationship with my dad. He could really drive me up the walls sometimes.I think the reason to that lies beneath the fact that he knows all of his children all to well. Which again, really bugs me.

Take this morning for instance, I woke up early at 6 am (which i don't usually do), pick up the pail and a sponge, pour some soap into the pail and went to the foyer to wash my car because it was frighteningly dirty (and also due to the fact that I'm going out to see Adi after work today).
So and then, my dad comes out in his kain pelekat and doubtful face that i recognised so much and started asking me this
"Kenapa Ara cuci kereta pagi pagi ni?" (20x)
that means, why am i washing my car, for twenty times.

I could have asnwer his question politely by just saying something like this
"Because, i wanna go to work in a clean car".
Which i did after the first time he asked me the question.

But knowing my dad, he.. my dear friends, is not the type that would be satisfied until he gets to the bottom of the mystery of why her lazy ass daughter would wake up early in the morning to wash her car.
So, he buckle up his kain pelekat, marched towards me and stared at me as I was scrubbing the bird poop out of my white Persona.
Then he begins again..."Are you going out tonight?"
ArgGgHhHhH!!!!@@#!$#%@^

First and fore most: I hate it when he's right. It feels like someone just
shot me straight in the head.
Secondly : My dad is always right, he's like this creepy mental analyst.
Thirdly : Can someone just shoot me in the head for real this time?

Arghhh!!

HOW DID HE EQUATE...
















You see, that's probably why being the third child isn't so much fun after all. I think, after messing up and experimenting with the first and second child, parents tend to know the tricks and trade with the third child. And who can blame them right? After all, parents do wants their best for their kids.

Anyways, before I continue on with the story...Let em tell you a secret of how to recognise a person who is trying to lie or hide something.

#1. He/She tends to scream or his/her voice will get extremely pitchy.
(Why is this so? Probably because he/she is trying to hide a certain hesitation or perhaps the lie itself )
#2. He/she never look him in the eye
(This also, is to avoid unwanted confrontations and to help the person being lied to realise he/she ie the liar is making up a story)

note: by writing he/she I'm actually referring to myself. Don't know about everyone else. I'm just terrible at lying.

the story continues...

So as he was trying to unveil the mystery of me washing the car this morning, i was trying to hide the truth by doing tricks #1 and #2.

Until, 20 minutes later, my brother.. Sharul, comes out of the house and said
"Nak pegi dating je kene basuh kereta"
Keep in mind that my dad was still at the corner watering the plants whilst waiting to solve his mystery.

Babysialbodonhbangangbabibabibabibabibabi........!!!!
I forgot that i told my younger brother yesterday that i couldn't pick him up after work because i was going out later.

Babi aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

So there it is, he got to solve his mystery.

I swear if i could hear his thoughts he must be laughing his evil laugh at me. SIGH!!!

Wait, the story isn't finish yet...

Believe it or not, after the mystery was solved (or after my brother kantoi-ed me)
he not only left me alone and stop bugging me, he even left 30 bucks on the breakfast table for me to go out after work tonight.
I personally think he did that just to make fun of me (more like patronising me je)
But nola, he's just sweet and weird all at the same time in that sense.

Morale of the story : don't try to lie to you parents.They're way smarter then you think.heheh

love you abah

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails