Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LDR




meet my twin sister.

Most people have a long distant relationship(LDR) with his or her significant other. A boy or a girlfriend. But my LDR is with my long time best friend Hani. We've been friends for more then 10 years now. But now, she has been living in Manchester for the last year and i have been missing her so much.It's hard to maintain a friendship when one is not only at a different country, but also a totally diff continent of the world. Lets not talk about the diff time zone, diff life experiences and diff environment we live in. But i think we worked it out pretty great.Like me and her, we would use Facebook to the max at updating each other with our lives, and i dont think that I've missed telling her one single exciting thing that happened to me.


However, the thing i love the most about her being there is that i get to pesan so many things from her. I mean it's frigging UK! Things there are totally crazy cheap and awesome!!~ Many many many thanks honey bunny for all the gifts youve given me, I totally L.O.V.E it.
I really hope one day, when i get the chance to work or study there i could return the favour.

Omg! i cant believe i havent seen her for almost a year now, and today, i got an email from her saying..


I'm doing okay, a bit depressed though but hopefully angah can cure it when she comes. I miss u. I decided to come home after graduation in mid july. So just a month more to go and I'll see u soon.


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! She coming home~!!! I'm totally hyped!!!!
Cant wait to have my sister back! see you in a month!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails