Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the blair waldorf

Alas, ive found the piece that i really like.I told myself a few weeks back that im gonna try and find a life purpose. Not knowing that what it would be, as the subject changes contstantly according to my mood or inspirations. But i think Ive got it.
From today,im officially launching "THE BLAIR WALDORF (B&W) PROJECT"
No, its not that im going to make gossiping my life purpose. Its just that im inspired by Blair's head band fetish and so, now Im trying to create or design head bands!

Traditional head bands, in my opinion are boring and if not designed properly will look like a CAT on your head. Those peacock design on the other hand is like having a bird on your head. no offense. But its true! I like a simple, sweet, and non-animal feathers inspired things on my head band as, well, lets face it, I dont want PETA to charge me for animal slaughtering.. JUST KIDDING HAHAHA



Cream fabric and sequins flower stretch satin headband, one size by Freedom at Topshop Metal/Fabric.






Juicy Couture Headband with Bow & Heart Charm


Full Side Floral Headband

Satin covered thin headband featuring a lovely side floral arrangement, Forever 21



Tasha 'Rose Bow' Headband
The pearly beads cinch a graceful bow sculpted with chiffon blooms, defining a satin-covered headband lined with suede to comfortably secure the style.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails