Friday, July 2, 2010

Internship

Can i be a little bit poetic today? because as I was driving this morning, everything seems to be in order.. The road was clear, clouds were beautiful, it was as if I was looking at blue cotton candy floating on air, and the radio was playing all my favourite song. i guess that's a sign of the start of a good day. =)

In fact Im proud to say that,today is my last day here in Bursa Malaysia,K.L as an intern! I have yet to process the fact that it has been 12 solid weeks since the first day i stepped in here and eventhough, working life has its ups and downs, I am very proud of myself.

clap clap!!

The best thing about being here is definitely the learning experience. I must say theres so many things theoretical training couldn't teach you. After being thrown in the real life, I see now how exactly people really are. That's a good thing that i got it all now rather then later. I've also took the time to think about how am I going to use the Law degree soon when i graduated.

Hopefully, everything goes as planned..say a little prayer for me? =P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails