Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Avillion yatch club

I had been waiting for this week for the longest time. I seriously need a holiday or else the first week in uni would be like a zombi fiesta for me. LOL. So me, my cousins and my parents drove down to Port Dickson on Friday and spent our weekend by the beach!




the view from our room was spectacular. At sunset, you can actually see the sun went down the horizon. It was beautiful!


the studio suite we stayed in


by the beach with Nina and Naz


The Spa House was incredible, but spooky.

Doesnt the spa looks incredible. Yes it does. I loved the all glass design and the fact that it's painted in white. It stands over the ocean and overlooks the Malacca Straits Sea. You can practically hang on the varandah after the spa and enjoy the awesome view.. Spa price aint that expensive if you ask me. Totally worth trying.

The only downside of the visit was the fact that I heard some uneasy spooky ghost story about the place from a friend. Totally brings the goosebumps at the back of my neck whenever i think about it.. yea, i am quiet superstitious.

However, we still managed to have some fun. Loving the scenery and all... I had to go back to K.L on Sunday as UIA is reopening on Monday..sigh or else I would probably stay another night with my cousin and her friends for an all girls night in.. =(

bye bye PD..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails