Thursday, May 27, 2010

a package from Singapore =)

My parents were away for Singapore 2 weeks back to attend a close friend's wedding reception. Whilst they were there, they decided to go visit the newly open Singapore Universal Studio~! which is located at the infamous Sentosa Island. I saw the pictures that they took whilst they were there and the place looks dreamy~ According to them, most of the rides were still under developed, as it was just open on February during Chinese New Year.. Nevertheless, They had a wonderful time sight seeing and shopping over there..

When they got back, my mum surprised me with a little tiny black box with a lovely pink ribbon wrapped around it. I didn't expect any gifts from her, and so I was super excited!! She's always been so thoughtful!!And guess what's inside?? A lovely Anne Klein Goldtone Charm Watch .. I love it to bits!! Its chunky just like how i love it... The design is a little vintage and yet modern in its own way.. I'm loving every detail of it.




Hurmm suddenly, Gold is the new Silver?

Anyways. thanks mama for this baby.. The last time i got a watch was a couple of years back which is gift from my dad for my birthday. I'd say the old baby has fulfilled its duty in keeping me on time and looking lovely.. I'd keep it with the rest of the old babies in my very very special watch box.

signing off,
a very happy daughter =)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails