Wednesday, May 19, 2010

welcome!!!!!

hello and good evening to all. before i start, let me just try and describe myself in a few words and probably the reason of the existence of this very blog.

First of all it probably has something to do with expressing myself. I found out years back that i have a real serious problem of shyness and awkwardness whenever I'm around people. well, as i was thinking of ways to improve myself, i accidentally came across a really funny blog which belongs to a beautiful Muslim, hijab wearing, entrepreneur,photographer, mom and beloved wife. Not that i know her and not that i haven't met any successful person as herself in my lifetime, but really, she inspired me to write.

My blog will probably be all jumbled up and not as organized or anywhere near Fancy schmancy as hers. But, Ive got to start somewhere and i think this is it.

I'll try and make it as entertaining and as personal as i could get.
thus, this is my REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR.
enjoy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails